Thursday, February 21, 2008

my beaded jewellery


Just put up the address at webshots for my beaded jewellery,there is stringing,beadwork,and some more pics of where i live in australia.

Before beading i was a miniaturist,dollhouses,roomboxes etc,and made most of the stuff myself. I had to stop as i just simply ran out of room,we have 5 houses in the lounge room and a couple more and roomboxes,a lighthouse etc in the craft room. My names at webshots for the mini's are craftyladyjulia and later work under ravenspell,one of my houses is ravens keep.

Working on the beaded doll,its just lots of time getting the right beads in the right spot and with the chronic fatigue and fibro some days are just bed days.

This is my seaweed necklace a made 2 years ago,it reminds me when i am down that i do make stuff lol. I love this it looks so organic like a seaweed tangled up with bits.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

It does look like seaweed, and that is one of my favorite techniques! You made a marvelous necklace with it....matching bracelet, perhaps?
Hoping you get a bit of cooler weather relief...it is tough to not feel well when it is so hot outside!
Ravens are special to the Cherokee tribe, where Kurt works as a teacher. They are considered shamanistic birds..and they follow him everywhere.