Friday, April 11, 2008

FINALLY FINISHED FREYA


Well finally finished my first beaded art doll,a bit like pics of the firstborn.It's funny how if you put a face on something it grows a peronality.I see Freya with her baby in/on her belly as a fertility goddess,and she fits nicely into youre hand,100% beading feels and looks amazing.

I did take quite a while,went into a blank for a bit then charming pet poodle bit me,squashing and bleeding 3 of my fingers which stopped me beading,i can type one handed but not bead.

If you want to work with beads and do something different i'd definitley recommend a doll.

2 comments:

Carol D said...

Julia, Freya is beautiful! What an inspiration you are to those of us who want to give this beading art a try. I can't wait to see your next one. ;o) HUGS! Carol

Jill said...

Hi. Just found your blog. Your Freya piece is absolutely stunning!!