Saturday, April 25, 2009

One Bracelet



One bracelet thats all i have to show,the last month has been weird and sad,a death and now an impending death,my son in laws family now my partners,and with the recession and stuff life seems a bit tougher.
I also decided that the side effects from my Norspan pain patches,that help with my fibro pain were to much,so i stopped wearing it,dont go there its awful,experienced cold turkey withdrawal symptoms,and it was hell.
Roxy has grown up some more and i did bead this bracelet,pattern by Marie Starr called desert dawn,i changed a few colours though,i bought Dianne Fitzgeralds dimensional peyote beading,and was surprised i liked so many projects,trouble is i am not a peyote wizz,have managed an embellished triangle deco style pendant and a couple of squares of Star of Agadiz necklace.
The delicas cost a bomb,steel ones and it took me ages to get the square done,only to have my beading turned over by a rat (we live in a forest,they are natives,cute but pests) and it knocked off my square,was spitting chips.

No comments: