Tuesday, September 8, 2009

India blues and new kit




I bought these silver beads from my local Spotlight store,they were on a small display and i loved them,i had some lovely blue stones and drops and voila i had india Blues.This set took me an hour to whip up and i love it to bits,this year blue seems to be my new purple lol.
i also bought myself a kit i had been coveting for ages from Sig Wynn-Evans called art nouveau dragons,its sort of gothic as well.After i had paid for it and saw how much it was after currency exchange into aussie dollars,i emailed Sig to tell her i had paid,the lovely woman put a matching earring kit in with it,how fab.
Sigs site is www.thebeadedbear.com and she has some great patterns,kits and patterns to buy as downloads,she is also the authour of The Cracked Bead which is ahysterical look at the beading world,with swear words thrown in,a really good read and a good warning haha.

No comments: