Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ahhhemm


Have been absent for quite a while now,my beading muse collapsed and my get up and go got up and went,i couldnt see anything i liked,couldnt see the point of beading anymore stuff to keep in my room for the occasional time i went out.
Sometimes life just becomes so small when you are permanetly ill,go nowhere,see and talk to no-one.
Lucky i had reluctantly signed up for the beaded hand challenge on BDZ,and had to finish it,i ran out of beads and had to send to the US for more,however finishing it felt so good,and i am slowly getting back on the horse.
I called my hand Maharani,i thought a female sultan but thats a sultana wasnt calling it that,hopefully it will be appreciated,my UK cousin asked if it was a real hand haha,a compliment i suppose?

No comments: