Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lillies n Pearls




Found myself with two strands of gorgeous purply colour glass pearls and made up most of a necklace last night.Got up excited this morning and finished it off and did the earrings as well.
The lilly shapes are vintage and came from Etsy and white is a new thing for me,the pendant is a connector like the others with lillies wired into it,we'll see how that goes,and a ringing silver prayer ball on the end to make it "mine"though it was my idea and not a pattern.
The black velvet sofa was a xmas present,opens to be ajewellery box,well i have lots of that,lol,and is agreat prop for pics.It looks like it needs a Jamie Carrington 1930's doll on it with furs pearls and a leopard.

2 comments:

Vibrant Jewels said...

Love your crystal forest, and this lily necklace! Purple is my fav color and I love what you've done with this. JD Robb is also one of my fav authors and I just finished "Innocent in Death". Whew! that was a shocker.

Chantel said...

Wow those Lilly beads are just beautiful! Oh I have never seen anything like them before. You've done a lovely job :)